DCD Service Wizard – PHP service
Posted by hneelu on June 4, 2009
[Updated for Flash Builder Beta 2]
This post is a walk through for using Service Wizard for a PHP service
Assumption: You have created a flex project with PHP server technology
Step 1: Open the service Wizard
- In the Service/Data view, click on the Connect to Service/Data link. OR
- Click on the Data menu and select Connect to Service/Data . OR
- Click on the Data menu and select Connect to PHP (or the service of your choice)
Note: Shortcut for Data menu is Alt+T
Step 2: Select a service . Click next
Step 3: Create/ Import a php service.
There are two options
a. Create a PHP Service
1. Click on the link ‘click here to generate sample’.
2. It opens up a wizard with two options
a. Connect to database
3. Select connect to database and fill out the details.
It automatically populates the Table and Primary key field when Connect to Database button is clicked.
This will create valid CRUD operations for the desired database on clicking OK.
b. Import a PHP Service
1. Click on the Browse button to select a PHP file from the server.
2. Select the required PHP file and click Open.
Step 4: Click Next